Saturday, December 8, 2012

Orlando, Fl, November 2012

Last month some friends and I traveled to Florida to see a friend get married at Disney World. It was a short trip, but I packed a lot into it and came away with some great memories, stronger friendships and a few new friends :)
the sunrise on flying day was lovely

fools everywhere @ Port Orleans French Quarter

Server to Liz "you want that beer in there?" Liz  "Yes" 

Main Street, Magic Kingdom - it snowed!

Cinderella's Castle

Liz, me, bride-to-be


Tower of Terror! Worth the 40 min wait. 

Hayward-Tucker-Places. Love that Marlee noticed I was sneaking a pic :)

Aisle of Terror!! oops I mean wedding chapel 



Reception was just gorgeous @ Grand Floridian

My scary ride buddy, Dean

Mickey crashed the reception! Princesses were giddy!

Epcot for dessert party. Illuminations and Duck Fight - here are the perps

Pete - Safari @ Animal Kingdom

Dean @ A.K. - I was always one of the boys on Park days




Wedding Chapel with view of Cinderella's Castle

All dressed up!


No comments:

Post a Comment