Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's a beautiful day

The sun is OUT baby. It is so gorgeous and I have every window in the house wide open to catch the light breeze that smells of spring. And sounds of spring with cardinals calling for their summer love.
Yes, those are my yoga mats out there, catching some rays. They get stinky, yo. Nothing worse than child's pose with a snoot full of foot odour. You're welcome. So you wash them with a bit of detergent, let them dry in the sun and pow. Perfect.

THIS is a huge suitcase packed full with all the clothes that are now too big for me! Mom is taking it to Canada to donate to the Dream Centre in Hamilton, Ontario. I can't begin to tell you how great it feels to put pounds and pounds of clothes into an old suitcase and say sayonara size 10 (even some 8's!). I will never be in double digits again.
I am going to attempt to make cashew cheez this evening. Those are the cashews soaking, I know the picture is unnecessary but I really love that crystal bowl. I'm doing really well with the 99% cheese cut out. I will allow myself some cheese in restaurant food if I go out (ever) and will have the occasional pizza if I desire. But shockingly (to me), even though Friday night is pizza, wine and Criminal Minds night, I did not want pizza! I talked to myself in White's as I stood in front of the freezer case, "so you don't want that Amy's pizza? you want those quorn chix burgers instead? really?".
So as much as I believed that cheese was an integral part of my existence and the vast removal of it from my life would be devastating? Yeah, not so much.
Now I'm off to crank the tunes (absolutely obsessed with Kanye's latest and hip hop in general) and clean my daddy long legs infested bedroom. Kanye will make it fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment