Saturday, April 2, 2011

So,

it seems I'm establishing a healthy balance of busting my ass, eating well, and enjoying small indulgences. It also seems that, as much as I'm dying to reach my goal weight of 125, I may be meant to be 130. Which is nothing to complain about, I know, I feel healthy and look ok I guess :). But I really wanted to see that 125 on my digital scale! We'll see, maybe I can see it once then be ok with the weight I'm meant to be. My running is coming along, I hit a personal best yesterday and am suffering for it a bit today, but wow did it sure feel great. My trainer was sick on Wednesday so I trained with Sally and she totally thrashed me. It was great! So now I realise that I can work harder with Rupert, and I need to!

I'm in a much better headspace lately. The therapy and the coaching and the training are all working to make me a more comfortable person in my skin. I'm not 'there' yet, but now I know I will be. Someday I'll be golden, and that's my mantra.

Went to Swizzle last night with Kristy and Lisi and Mark, to celebrate Kristy's new job (congratulations Boo!). We had a great time, lots of laughs, good food, and lemon drops, yum. It was so wonderful to be with my friends, the oldest and the newest. I laughed so hard my cheeks hurt. I hugged everyone at least twice, this is my new thing, I've become very demonstrative. Only within the circle of trust! (Gemma ran up to give me a hug yesterday and Lisi said - that means you're now in the circle of trust - I was chuffed).

AND:
Spring is here

1 comment:

  1. Never stop reaching for the stars Crys!!!

    Hugs galore,
    Tish

    ReplyDelete