|2.||fly high: to soar to a great height|
The other includes the g word so I'll cheerfully ignore it. I love ignoring things I don't like (yes, that will be addressed at some future point in my self improvement journey).
Goal feels like slogging through muck and mire to a destination that may or may not be reachable. If I am aspiring, I'm soaring to a greater height. I am already flying.
|a flying fox, hee, i'm so punny|
Before I even start, I'm self talking about how impossible THAT is going to be.
So today, starting now, my first focus is to break my
- eat for energy
- eat for body/mind balance
- three branched excercise approach: cardio, weight lifting, yoga; a lot of a little of each.
- read text book for a half hour a day
- once finished, complete the workbook
- then schedule the test
- assign each room a week
- peruse home decorating books for easy, impactful ideas
- put aside $ specifically for house reno projects
|recently reorganised living room for prime space utilisation|
- communicate honestly
- make my feelings, needs and desires transparent
So there it is. A lot of this I am doing currently, not as structured or focused, but I find setting things down makes me hold myself more accountable.
I have found many resources for ideas and enlightenment online, one site I recently found and greatly appreciate is http://www.care2.com/
There is so much support out there. For me, for everyone. You (I) just have to look for it. And ask for it.