Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Good Things 0.1
- So lucky to live where I do. Went to 2 gorgeous beaches to catch the wave action on Saturday.
- Switched to broadband through CableVision - SO FAST!
- Got to relax and e-chat to friends on Saturday night.
- Sunday morning pancakes again and a fantastic day all around.
- Sunday night miller chill with roses lime - just as delectable as I imagined.
- Monday a.m. tired but made the gym. Half the battle.
- Monday work. Not as bad as some Mondays....yeah that's as good as that got, oh well.
- Great Cafe 4 spinach salad!
- Monday evening, sat on Clearwater beach and watched the water as the sun went down. Saw 3 turtles! Turtles are righteous, dude.
- Tuesday a.m. tired but made the gym and worked a little harder.
- Work meetings with mucky mucks went well.
- Found a great book at the library (short fantasy stories by ALL the big hitters back to Hawthorne)
- Finished HUGE project at work.
- Ate oats n dark chocolate granola bars by Nature's Valley, now addicted (like food crack).
- W.T. with San, we did good!
- Mom brought 'round some potato salad and some friends from SC.
- Now gonna eat some naan bread pizza and maybe have a chill n roses. Sweet.
Posted by Crystal